HOUSTON, TX – Police have identified the man who died after being electrocuted at the Margaritaville resort last Thursday, reports KTRK.
Garret Townes, 25, died and another unidentified man were injured while working at the Margaritaville. A third worker was on the scene when the accident occurred but they were not injured.
The other affected worker was hospitalized with non-life-threatening injuries.
The resort was closed during the investigation and reopened on Saturday.
If you or a loved one have suffered burns due to someone else’s negligence, then the Houston burn injuries lawyer, Willie D. Powells III, is here to help. Call 713.913.1566 or fill out the online contact form to schedule a free consultation and get on track to taking your life back.