MONTGOMERY, TX – Two men were electrocuted Thursday in an accident at the Margaritaville Resort, reports Fox 26 Houston.
The two men were performing unspecified electrical work at the resort at the time of the incident.
One of the workers was killed as a result of the execution, while the other was hospitalized.
The resort has been closed for safety precautions, and it is unclear when it will reopen. Electricity to the facility has been shut off.
Further investigations are ongoing.
Have you or a loved one been electrocuted on the job? If so, the Houston burn injuries lawyer, Willie D. Powells III, is here to help. To schedule a free consultation, call 713.913.1566 or fill out the online contact form. The sooner you contact him, the sooner he can start fighting for you.